How can I have my say on the proposals?

You can share your views by clicking the ‘share your views’ tab at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can write to our freepost address Freepost RTXU-JGSR-KHLE, (Glebe Field), Your Shout, 28 China Works, SE1 7SJ. Kent County Council will also hold their own statutory consultation, following the submission of a planning application. 

Read more FAQS   Click here